Senior UI UX Design Manager Singapore
MICROUNIVER is the ultimate choice for One-Stop Business Solutions, we enable businesses to leverage on our professional expertise that constantly elevate their business to a higher level.
We provide a range of Business Support services including Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Online marketing and corporate services.
- Part-Time / Full-time / Project Base
- Creative & active working environment
- Central Location & flexible working style
This position would ideally suit someone looking to further their career as a Creative Designer specialised in the UI and UX design. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of historical portfolio of designer collaterals.
As a Creative Designer you will strive to understand the management or your client’s business and request, based on this understanding, you will think of ideas to help them drive their business forwards. You will be expected to design marketing collaterals that exceeds client expectations and deliver amazing results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create the vision for designing, developing, communicating, and implementing the digital user interface and experience; Identify associated UI design frameworks and build a portfolio of assets; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision.
- Translate business requirements, end user needs and input from cross-functional teams into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work alongside with the User Experience Design (UX) and research team to translate the user flow sand wireframes into an intuitive, interactive, user friendly and sexy user interface.
- Create visual rich interactive prototypes to demonstrate the user experience and interaction across multiple platforms.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developer - create visual templates, design style guide, digital assets and specs documents for developer's implementation guidance.
- Work closely with the internal tech development team or external developers to implement high quality user interface design till final stage.
- Set high expectation and provide necessary guidance/critics to the developer to deliver high quality user interface during the implementation stage.
- Effective and efficient resource planning and prioritisation across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Responsible for all engagements including UI project deliverables, project engagements, project timelines and delivery across multiple platforms.
- Initiate, manage and share best practices, lessons learned and constantly trend update of user interface design and research study.
- Analyze user interface problems, conduct user interface testing and creating solutions that bridge user and business goals.
- Lead the user interface design team, inspire and mentor the team members.
- Ability to present effectively to large audience and executives.
- Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
- Hard working with a desire to excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level
- Be comfortable working in a results driven environment
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Have the confidence to challenge, contribute and debate ideas and initiatives
- 3 - 5 years in conceptualizing and creating user interface designs, creating large scale consumer application interfaces across multiple platforms.
- Strong conceptual visual perception, with a meticulous eye for detail and design aesthetic. Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Evangelize a clear vision of Best-in-class designs to senior executives, customers and analysts.
- Capacity for creating highly usable interface designs with a propensity towards simplification.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations. Obsession with foreseeing and advocating customer needs.
- An informed set of core values regarding user interface, user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present UI designs with eloquence and concision.
- Proven records of working experience with user experience design team; familiar with user experience skill set including information architecture (IA), user flows and wireframes.
- Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process and synthesize feedback and input from development team and customers.
- Ability to quickly turn around whiteboard sketches, paper prototypes and visual concepts to interactive prototypes.
- Experience on user research and usability testing.
- Proven and demonstrable experience designing user interface for websites and mobile applications on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Experience on videos or TV platforms interface design is a huge plus.
- In-depth knowledge of all major mobile operating platforms - IOS, Android, PC Web and Mobile Web (RWD).
- Demonstrate mastery of brand, typography, colour, imagery, iconography, layout and graphic elements.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver & Flash).
- Bachelor's degree in computer graphic design, multimedia and digital design or visual interface and interaction design.
- Certifications in UX, Multi Media (preferred)
- Online Presence or portfolio is a must
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, Adobe Design Suite or any professional design tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and possess the ability to work in a team while working in a fast-paced environment