IT Project Executive Singapore
MICROUNIVER is the ultimate choice for One-Stop Business Solutions, we enable businesses to leverage on our professional expertise that constantly elevate their business to a higher level.
We provide a range of Business Support services including Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Online marketing and corporate services.
Microuniver is in the fast growing and rocketing stage of corporation development. Our team had made sophisticated plannings towards our future business path. If you are lucky enough to join us at this stage, you will be rewarded more than just a 9 to 5 job and monthly salary.
Delivering ultimate result at minimum costing has deeply embedded in the root of Microuniver. If you like working smart instead of working hard and enjoys challenges, we like to hear from you.
- 2 Full-Time / Part-Time / Contract Term / Temporary and Internship position(s) available.
- Creative & active working environment
- Central Location and Eligible for EP
This position would ideally suit someone who looking to further their IT Programming skills in a challenging environment as a Project Executive.
As a Project Executive you will strive to understand from the team or your client’s business and request, based on this understanding, you will think of ideas to help them drive their business forwards. You will be expected to liaise with designers and company sales to design and develop CMS (Wordpress / Magento) websites and other marketing collaterals that exceeds client expectations and deliver amazing results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team to convert Conceptual ideas / Graphical designs into functional actual working (wordpress) websites
- Customization of websites based on requirements
- Work with team to understand project and plan milestones, meeting strict timelines in order to deliver the best result
- Responsible for assisting team to furnish and implement updates to our own Business Website
- Assist Sales and marketing team with business development activities as appropriate
- Ensure the relevant content on client's / company's website is accurate and up-to-date
- Handling of company's Search Engine Optimisation projects when necessary
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to-time
- Support client's through
- Self-motivated and hamble
- Go getter, hard working with a desire to excel
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level
- Be comfortable working in a results driven environment
- Commercial awareness, able to constantly suggest realistic ideas to drive business forward
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and deliver results
- Have the confidence to challenge and continuously learning within expertise area
- Expert with Wordpress customisation and theme development skill is a must
- Experience & knowledge with Html5, jquery, PHP, Adobe PhotoShop and CSS3
- Holder of at least a Diploma or higher in a relevant discipline
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented with positive working attitude and time management skill
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, responsible, well organised, able to work independently as well as in team
- Excellent attention to detail, a can-do attitude with strong initiative and thrives in a fast-growing organisation
- Innovative and able to provide value added suggestions whenever discussing projects
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and multi-task when need
- Literate in MS Office, latest versions of PhotoShop and Illustrator
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.